Friday, January 21, 2005

12 Days left

So there's 12 days left 'til i leave. i keep thinking that i have so much to do, but i really can't think of what exactly i need to do. i know i need to pack, but that won't happen for at least a week. i guess i still need to get my visa, but that's already been applied for, i should actually know by tomorrow that i have one (i'm assuming they're not going to decline my app for one). its going to be nice that the visa is just going to be electronically linked to my passport, which means i'll have one less thing to worry about loosing. i do have my ISIC card (internation student indentification card or something like that) and i think i really should have sent a different picture, oh well. i mean after all my passport photo has me with like a week old bleached hair. so it says i have brown/black hair, but the picture shows me w/ blonde (well at least the top part of my head).

Anyways so here i am in Rapid, waiting around until most my friends are done w/ their classes. it's nice having flying benefits, since its cheaper for me to fly than it is to drive, plus its faster. i really won't be able to enjoy the benefits much longer (at least the flights from denver to rapid) since i guess when i turn 21 the benefits go away. i'll still have the benefits on frontier though, which is always a plus. well i'm getting tired of sitting at a computer and i really don't have anything else to say/type, so 'til my next post

No comments: